Friday, August 22, 2008

Checklist before leaving

Well, my stuff is all packaged, the flight reservation is confirmed, the business visa is attached to my passport, my Mac is all setup, I have three good books in my bag ("Haunted" and "Stranger than Fiction" by Chuck Palahniuk, and "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu), my iPod is full of good music... I am ready to leave for Indore.
This is my very first trip to India; I am going to stay there for two weeks and even if I will be there for work (visiting the software development offices of the company I work for, HotWax Media) I am sure I will have a great time: I am excited to finally meet face to face with persons with which I have worked a lot in the last few months and to get in touch with the customs of such an amazing country.
I hope I will have a chance to post to this blog some pictures of my trip, while I am there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear of your visit to India. Do you have any plans to visit Bangalore while in India?

We have been working with OFBiz for the past year or so and would love to meet up with you.

Let me know of a number to call you once you are settled.

ashokraman@pinakilabs.com

Ashish Vijaywargiya said...

Hey Jacopo,

It's really great to see you in India and sitting in-front of me.
Before few years it was my dream to meet you as a person.

Thanks for making your trip to Indore,India.

We all welcome to you from bottom of our heart in Indore.

I hope you might be having a great time in next two weeks with us.

--
Ashish