Sunday, August 24, 2008

My first day in Indore

As expected, the travel has been very long: it started from Venice at 10:30am on Saturday and finished at Indore at 9:30am today, with two connection flight in the middle, Frankfurt and Mumbay.
Now I am too tired to write here but I'd like to say that it has been a great day thanks to Anil, Ashish, Vikas (and their family members) and all the HWM team members (and friends).
Well... there is actually a lot more to say about this day full of events, maybe tomorrow after some rest!
In the meantime here are some pictures I took today (hotel room and city sight from its window, some street view pics with free animals walking around etc...); more to come soon.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am from Indore and am very interested in knowing you purpose to visit Indore. I know Indore can be little polluted and intimidating for somebody going to India for the first time, but trust me, it is one of the best cities in that region. Don't forget to try the world famous Indori food in Sarafa :)

Jacopo said...

Nice to "meet" you :-)
I am here in Indore for work, see my previous post for some more information:
http://jacopospot.blogspot.com/2008/08/checklist-before-leaving.html

This is my first time in India and I have to admit that the city is very different from my city in Italy, but it is definitely a great experience for me and Indore is a fascinating city.

Thanks for the suggestions about food, I am vegetarian and here is like paradise for me, the food is beautiful.

Cheers,

Jacopo

Anonymous said...

Nice info...I will be visiting Indore in January.

Maneesh
Admirableindia.com